Last Chance to Enter the San Antonio Giveaways!
I’d like to express my thanks to the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau for bringing so many prizes to my readers! I’m so happy to share a piece of San Antonio with you.
There are four giveaways currently live on the site, and you can enter as many as you’d like.
To win a copy of The Texas Provincial Cookbook, click here.
To win a Camelbak, click here.
To win a molcajete (Mexican mortar and pestle), click here.
To win a ScentChips Gift Pack, click here.
Here are the rules:
- Leave a comment on the post of the giveaway you’d like to enter.
- Vote for Team Adventurous Kate on the Race to the Alamo site.
- Become a fan of Adventurous Kate on Facebook.
- Have a mailing address in the US, Canada or the UK, or you can pick up your item in person in Munich or Innsbruck August 23-31. (Any location is fine for the cookbook giveaway.)
- Deadline: August 14, 2011, at 5:00 PM ET.
Whether you enter or not, don’t forget to vote for Team Adventurous Kate to win the Race to the Alamo! It’s a very close race and we can only win with your votes! You can vote once per day through August 31.
The more times you vote, the more chances you have to win a free trip to San Antonio!
More giveaways may be on the horizon — and whether they’re more San Antonio goodies, holidays to Benidorm or a activities in your hometown, you’ll have to stay tuned for details!
Thanks for entering and good luck!